What is a Publication Scheme?
A publication scheme sets out the kinds of information that a public authority should make available. It is a commitment to routinely and pro-actively provide information to you. The scheme describes what information is available to you and where or how you can obtain it. It will also tell you if there is a charge for the information and what that charge is.
- Click here to see our publication scheme.
- Click here to see what we charge for and our scale of charges.
If the information you require is not listed in our publication scheme you may find it on the Norfolk County Council website.
Freedom of Information
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, you can submit a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
How do I make a request?
All freedom of information requests must be in writing and provide your name and an address for a response. Your request can be made by email and the return address can be an email address.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address:Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service, Joint Operations and Communications Centre, Jubilee House, Falconers Chase, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 0WW
- Web: go to the ‘Contact us’ page of our website and complete the electronic form.
You should describe the information you want as clearly as possible – if your request is too broad or unclear we will need to ask you to be more specific and this can cause delay.
You can express a reasonable preference for the format you wish to receive the information, for example, by email or as a paper copy.
Find out more about Freedom of Information, the law and your rights: