Who is it for:
For young people between 16-25 years old who are unemployed.
It's free and will not affect Jobseeker's Allowance, can claim EMA (if you are eligible) and free public transport course travel costs.What happens on the course:
- Be part of a team of 15 young people for 12 weeks.
- An action-packed residential week.
- Take on fundraising activities of the teams choosing.
- Take on community projects of the teams choosing.
- Two/three weeks' work experience.
- Career advice.
- Community ‘Team Challenge’.
- What are the planned outcomes:
- Developed practical skills that help with jobs and in life.
- New friends and a lot of fun!
- Enhanced belief in what can be accomplished.
- Developed job-hunting, CV and interviews skills.
- Opportunities to make a difference in the community.
- A City & Guilds certificate in ‘Personal, Teamwork and Community Skills’, national basic skills (levels 1).
Employed: Employed young people can attend the course by attending a modified team programme in collaboration with the employer, developing valuable skills and unlocking potential.
For Further Information Email us:
Want to check out our team programme?
Check out what the firefighters REALLY think about our programme...